Below, you will find the latest press releases by Accentro GmbH. For more details on any of the issues covered, please get in direct touch with our press contact.
For older press releases, please check our press archive.
- 130,327 apartments sold in major German cities in 2012
- 22.1 billion euros in sales (+4.2 percent year on year)
- Halle (Saale), Fürth and Augsburg the surprise winners
- 461 apartments sold during the first six months
- According to preliminary figures, the result increased by more than 40% year on year
- Result from proprietary property sales grew by 200 percent...
Marco Mendler (40) joins the senior management of Accentro GmbH as of 01 July 2013. Mendler will be responsible above all for the continued expansion of the housing privatisation business. A...
Accentro, an ESTAVIS AG subsidiary specialising in residential privatisation, topped the highest-ever result of banner year 2011 by another 23% after selling 1,137 apartments in 2012....
Accentro, a subsidiary of Estavis AG, is right on track with its effort to make 2012 a banner year. By the end of October, the company had sold a total of 1,047 apartments to private...
Accentro Residential Property Report: In 2011, 60 out of Germany’s 82 biggest cities saw condominium sales increase year on year. Overall, the number of transactions rose by 11.5 percent to...