Exclusive vision in Berlin-Mitte: New building attic apartment
10115 Berlin - Mitte
Condo nr: 4900-93
Category: Apartment / Flat
Further categories: Attic flat
2 Rooms | 76.4 m² | 765.900,00 €
Herr Maximilian Bandt
|Torstraße 225C||GF||4900-87||2||52,54 sqm||337.900,00 €||available||available||★ Show Groundplan Inquiry|
|Torstraße 225B||1. floor||4900-39||2||71,15 sqm||519.900,00 €||available||available||★ Show Groundplan Inquiry|
|Torstraße 225B||1. floor||4900-40||2||63,52 sqm||360.000,00 €||available||hired out||★ Show Groundplan Inquiry|
|Torstraße 225C||2. floor||4900-75||2||50,96 sqm||376.900,00 €||available||available||★ Show Groundplan Inquiry|
|Torstraße 227||3. floor||4900-12||2||101,45 sqm||510.000,00 €||available||hired out||★ Show Groundplan Inquiry|
|Torstraße 225B||3. floor||4900-44||2||65,87 sqm||511.900,00 €||available||available||★ Show Groundplan Inquiry|
|Torstraße 225A||5. floor||4900-84||3||101,44 sqm||1.019.900,00 €||available||available||★ Show Groundplan Inquiry|
|Torstraße 225A||5. floor||4900-93||2||76,40 sqm||765.900,00 €||available||available||★ Show Groundplan Inquiry|
|Torstraße 225||5. floor||4900-94||3||137,00 sqm||1.449.900,00 €||available||available||★ Show Groundplan Inquiry|
|Torstraße 225||5. floor||4900-95||2||83,69 sqm||859.900,00 €||available||available||★ Show Groundplan Inquiry|
|Torstraße 227||5. floor||4900-96||2||92,50 sqm||979.900,00 €||available||available||★ Show Groundplan Inquiry|
Welcome to LeNeuf, a classy Belle Époque building on Torstrasse! Dating back to 1900.
The historic façade with its preserved original period elements and with its restored arched window casings and wooden double-cased windows (sound insulation class 2). The complex consists of a front building with five commercial units, two side buildings and two back buildings, accessed via six separate entranceways and two inner courtyards.
In conjunction with the extensive refurbishment works, the residential building is being expanded by nine magnificent new-build attic apartments. Lifts yet to be installed.
This elegant new 3-bedroom flat with its comfortable size of around 122 square metres will be decorated in an elegant and timeless design. It includes, for instance, a comfortable solid wood parquet floor with impact noise insulation and underfloor heating, plus downlights in the suspended ceilings of hallway and bathroom. The tub- and shower-equipped bathroom comes with a bathroom mirror and a heated towel rack. The high-end sanitary ceramics meet the expectations in an up-scale ambience, and the bathroom also features a floor-level shower with glass screen. An integrated smart home system including roller blind control, room-by-room lighting control per room, motion detectors and heating control completes the modern interior design.
A special highlight is the roof terrace facing the quiet inner courtyard that that can be added to living areas by opening several double-panel doors. With its magnificent view of the neighbourhood, it is the perfect place for hanging out and socialising with friends and family. The open-plan kitchen area underlines the modern characters of the flat. A video intercom system lets you securely admit visitors to your sanctuary.
Property homepage: www.eigentumswohnung-mitte.de
Drone footage: https://youtu.be/1WlUKWuheNA
Sample flat: https://youtu.be/jZoDEedfQbU
It’s all in the name: "Mitte" being the German word for "centre" and the borough of Mitte covering the historic centre of Berlin. Mitte is composed of a large number of vibrant neighbourhoods, each with its own character. Torstrasse is located in one of the city’s most charming quarters—the Scheunenviertel neighbourhood in the Spandauer Vorstadt sub-district—and an area with a rich cultural history.
Having your residence and home turf on Torstrasse puts all the urban amenities of life in Germany’s first city right at your fingertips. Everywhere you turn, you are surrounded by culinary and cultural diversity. Going south, you will hit Friedrichstrasse, a bustling high street lined with renowned theatres, including Deutsches Theater, Berliner Ensemble and Friedrichstadt Palast. At the bridge where it crosses the Spree River, pleasure boats dock to take you on sight-seeing tours.
Roughly one kilometre upstream lies Museum Island, one of the cultural highlights of the city and a World Heritage Site that is equally popular among locals and visitors. During the summer months, people love to hang out in the parklands of Monbijoupark on the riverbank across from the island. A beach bar with real sand sets up on the riverbank in summer and offers tango dancing beneath the night sky, and there are plenty of things to do for the little ones, including a fairy tale cottage and a child-size pool.
Art and design lovers can browse to their heart’s content in the historically grown area between Linienstrasse, Weinmeisterstrasse and around Hackescher Markt. Galleries and exclusive boutique stores are a particularly rewarding destination for flaneurs. While bustling with life in the daytime, the neighbourhood is every bit as vibrant after dark. Cafés, bars and restaurants of every kind attract Berliners and tourists both, and the nightlife ambience here is symptomatic of the entire city’s joie de vivre.
The fit-out measures in the flats will include the following items, among others:
• Wood-frame windows of sound insulation class 2, featuring aluminium weatherboard cladding
• Patios with wooden decking
• Solid wood parquet floor with skirting boards in the living areas
• Brightly painted, sound-proof apartment entrance doors of the Rc2 resistance class, including peepholes and security fittings
• Intercom system with video function
• WC and bathroom doors with bathroom fittings
• Tiling in bathrooms and WCs
• Some of the tub-equipped bathrooms will feature glass partitions and glass top screens as well as bathroom mirrors
• TV and telephone sockets in every room
• Smart home system including roller blind control, room-by-room lighting control, motion detectors and air-conditioning control
• Downlights in the suspended ceilings of hallways, bathrooms, WCs and store rooms
• Underfloor heating system in living areas
• Radiator towel racks in the bathrooms to be equipped with electric cartridge heaters for the summertime
The selling company will subject the common property to extensive refurbishment measures, including the following, among others:
• Overhauling the rendered façade surfaces
• Replacing the window sills
• Overhauling window elements of the types "double glazed timber windows" and "wooden double-cased windows" in flats and staircases
• Overhauling the staircases, including restorative carpentry and painting of all doors, gate systems and handrails, and replacing floor coverings
• Building new balconies with yellow balau decking
• Re-landscaping the entire grounds, including new fencing and vertical greening of waste bin areas
• Adding three new lift systems to the staircases of the first courtyard
• Installing new district heating substations, including hot water preparation
• Installing new mail boxes and door entry systems
Your first choice
- Successful on the market since 1999
- Discover the variety of Accentro in various Berlin locations
- Dreams come true: we assist you in the purchase of your condominium
- Personal use or capital investment – it’s your choice
- Publishers of the Homeownership Report
- Your first choice for buying property
- Homeownership service
Benefit from our competence! Our team of consultants has accumulated many years of professional experience and detailed knowledge of every single estate – our foundation for a successful consultation.
Our variety is your advantage. We can offer a wide range of apartments in various sizes, locations and set ups. Let us help you find just the right property for you.
Time and quality information are key to successfully finding the most suitable property. We are happy to take time for you and to explain the acquisition process to you step by step beforehand.
We individually assist you with your purchase of a condominium either for capital investment or for personal use and support you in choosing the suitable property from our extensive portfolio.
We developed the Accentro Homeownership Report that has been providing comprehensive information about homeownership transactions in all 82 major German cities since 2008 and offers a reliable basis for decisions.
We offer years of experience and competence in consultation to your advantage. Benefit from our expertise and our wide range of condominiums.
We assist you with all kinds of questions concerning homeownership und are happy to help you individually: in person, via email, on the phone or through Skype.